Looking for New Employment?
- Career Resource Library
- Computerized Job Matching
- Internet Access for Job Search
- Resume Preparation Assistance
- Workshops & Group Counseling
- Assessment Testing
- A Variety of Training Options
Local Recruitment Opportunities
Priority of Service for Veterans - A veteran or eligible spouse of a veteran will be given priority for all system services. For details please refer to the Priority of Service Policy on the Training Services page.
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Skills
- Basic Computer Courses
- Career Exploration
A variety of workshops are available throughout the five career centers. There are three easy ways to access this information. You are welcome to click on the calendar tab to review the classes being offered, phone one of the local career centers, or visit the career center with the most convenient location.
On-line ResourcesA variety of on-line resources can assist you with your job search and career exploration. As always, you are welcome to utilize the no-fee, high-speed internet access available in all five career centers.
- America's Job Exchange
- Twin Tiers Help Wanted
- Hometown Career Channels
- NYS Dept. of Labor
- Career Zone
- Job Zone
- 2-1-1 Helpline - Referral system for a comprehensive array of services in Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben, Allegany & Yates Counties.
High Growth Career Opportunities